As a token of appreciation for everybody reading this blog, I’m offering a prize. The rules of entry are easy.
1) Leave a blog comment (don’t call me, don’t whatsapp me, don’t email me) with a method of how you would like to receive the prize (1,2 or 3 below) [To comment on this blog, you’re usually required to enter an email address. Enter a valid one so I can contact you if you win]
2) Share any post on twitter and Mention me @ahechoes [If you win, I’ll follow you so you can DM me your email address]. Retweets of my tweets are not counted.
3) Share any post on facebook via my ahechoes page (and make sure I’m tagged so I know) [https://www.facebook.com/pages/AHechoes/106194199429264]. Likes are not counted.
You get your name in separately for each social media site but the maximum number of times you can enter is three. Refrain from spamming please and I do get your IP addresses, so don’t try to put multiple blog comments using the same IP address. Also I would only consider the first mention for each twitter handle/ or facebook share.
Each of the two winners would get around 25 USD (rounded up to 2500 Kenya Shillings and down to 90 UAE Dirhams). I would pay them through the following medium:
1) Amazon.com gift card (not amazon.co.uk)
2) Kenya’s M-Pesa
3) AlAnsari Exchange or Bank Deposit if you are in the UAE
I apologize if none of these are applicable to you but that’s the best I could do.
This will run until 15 June 2015 (12 pm UAE time) In Sha Allah.
Please make sure you mention explicitly which method of payment you would prefer, but do not leave personal details such as phone number or bank details on the blog.
Also note, it usually takes me some time to moderate comments so refrain from posting multiple times at the same time (in case you refresh and don’t see your comment yet).
I would need at least 5 comments (and/or Twitter mentions) or this giveaway gets cancelled. Also note that I will keep this post at a top, so new posts will appear below it. For those who visit the homepage to see if there’s anything new, you might need to scroll down just a little bit.
So what are you waiting for? Leave a comment below and spread the word!